ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course designed and delivered by Finnish special need teachers.
This course will give you the opportunity to learn about the most common difficulties/challenges that children entering your class might have within them, such as learning difficulties, mental disorders or neuropsychiatric challenges.
You will get an idea of what is necessary in the network working with these children in order to give them the best possible learning- and growing environment. This includes the co-operation between the partners outside the school (parents, bio, psycho, social etc.), the school/system/administration and especially the teacher.
You will learn concrete, hands-on ways to help the children to cope with their special needs and to be able to concentrate on their learning.
You will also be introduced to a well-working 3-staged support system to use in your school.
- Understanding and identifying the most common difficulties/challenges that a child might have entering a classroom.
- Understanding what working with the child demands from the co-operation of the institution, partners outside the school and especially from the teacher.
- Self-reflection of one self as a teacher and as a part of the system that helps the child.
- Concrete, hands-on methods and ways to help the child to cope with the challenges, to learn and to grow.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses.
- Teachers primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.