Hard skills, also known as academic knowledge and know-how, are often the direct focus of education and the skills considered necessary to get your foot in the door of many fields of employment. Soft skills, however, are the interpersonal and intrapersonal abilities that not only help you keep that job and advance in your career – they help you live better in every aspect of your life.
During this course, educators will deepen their understanding of Soft Skills and reflect on their own abilities in its macro-areas such as Leadership, Relational Skills, Self-Awareness, Creativity, Problem-Solving and Communication. Through hands-on activities that combine these skills, participants will learn to transform the prevailing theories of communication and emotional and social intelligence into practical experiences in their classroom. While Soft Skills are sometimes conveyed in the curriculum through special projects and after-school activities, this course proposes ways to incorporate them into every facet of the school day.
The course will help the participants to:
- Improve and facilitate communication and active listening;
- Reflect upon motivation and how to foster it;
- Gain insight into the principles of leadership and collaboration;
- Boost creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Focus on emotional awareness to improve public speaking, organization, time management;
- Practice relaxation methods and tips for creating a better work-life balance.
- Project managers,
- School managers and administrators
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Anybody who wants to develop successful European projects in education.
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.