Even if technical skills and academic knowledge get your foot in the door, soft skills are those, which afterwards open most of the doors in your career. If taught well, soft skills will stay with you forever, because they are transferable in many different job types and improve you personally as well!
During this course, you will be able to deepen eight soft skills that are considered relevant for teachers of any kind. It would be hard to list all the benefits of learning these skills, but just to mention some they: improve relationships with colleagues and within your classes; make you a better presenter; help you be better leaders for your students; improve your motivation and creativity; enable you to better work with others and increases your capacity to avoid and resolve conflicts; help you understand and fight stress.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Improve verbal, non-verbal communication and active listening;
- Learn how to organize & write a presentation, together with methods to fight nerves during a presentation and tips on how to work with visual aids;
- Acknowledge the principles of leadership and how to be good leaders in the classroom;
- Equip participants with tips and tricks to self-motivation and help them boost their creativity;
- Learn how to prevent and, if it occurs, how to resolve conflicts both in classroom and in workplace environment;
- Learn relaxation methods and tips for creating a better work-life balance.
- Project managers,
- School managers and administrators
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Anybody who wants to develop successful European projects in education.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.