Concept by: Federica Di Bartolomeo
Mastering a foreign language is a life skill- but are our students really aware of that? And how can teachers make language learning more engaging, more real for students? How motivate and inspire them?
This course will provide participants with the necessary knowledge to properly integrate various educational tools to support each student’s learning style and thus fostering their motivation, applying the Multiple Intelligence Theory. Moreover, the course will also focus on both traditional and digital tools that help to develop students language skills through story-telling, music, cinema, arts, and creativity.
Besides, participants will learn about some of the most relevant current theories in Linguistics and Psycholinguistics, applied to language teaching and language learning, gaining practical experience in the best hacks to achieve students engagement.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to confidently integrate a variety of research-based strategies into their lesson plans and maintain an effective learning environment in their language class.
The course will help the participants to understand how to:
- Use digital and traditional tools to improve students’ speaking, listening and writing skills.
- Use arts and story-telling to enhance students’ motivation
- Effectively apply the Multiple Intelligence Theory in a language class, providing students with the best learning experience.
- Being able to choose the most suitable tools according to students’ needs and learning style.
- Foster students’ creativity and engagement, acquiring knowledge in the latest research in Linguistics and Psycholinguistics applied to language learning and teaching.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Headteachers, principals, managers of schools.
Head teacher of Languages Courses: Sheila Corwin
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.