This course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about managing an effective and up to date classroom that encourages participation and engaged learning using the latest techniques.
The first week will provide participants with thorough expertise about how to promote a student-centred learning environment. Student-centred methods sustain both students’ autonomy and cooperation. They also facilitate short and long-term memory, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, self-confidence and motivation.
During the second week of the course, participants will focus on how audio-visual tools can support students and teachers’ involvement: participants will actively learn how to manage audio-visual resources (photos, movies, music clips, documentaries, new videos…) to teach their subjects in a more effective way.
By the end of the course, participants will take away ideas about practical, innovative solution to apply in their classrooms: the Flipped Classroom, Project-Based Learning, Problem-Based Learning, Case-Based Instruction, Discovery Learning, Photo and Video management, creation of Video projects for educational purposes (writing scripts, shooting, editing, dubbing and adding subtitles).
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Choose practical solutions to encourage students to solve problems, formulate complex questions, debate, explain and brainstorm during class;
- Manage and evaluating team-work while students are involved in cooperative projects and problem-solving tasks;
- Support students in facing challenges and in learning by doing;
- Know how to manage students’ teamwork to create a script and a video;
- Being familiar with basic techniques for video-shooting;
- Acquiring skills in editing photos and videos.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.