Concept by: Anita Daru
This Erasmus+ course is created for teachers who want to learn more about temperaments and personality traits in an effective class. Through students’ personalities – teachers can discover students’ needs and stress factors in class. The course will look at personality-centric differentiation, the learning- and teaching styles, the teacher-students match, the reflective student and reflective teacher. Participants will discover how to raise reflective behavior and to develop soft skills. By the end of the course, participants will not only have learned about personality-centered classroom but they will try good practices and take away innovative solutions that they can apply in their classrooms.
A guided city tour and an excursion will also be part of the program.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Use personality traits in the teaching and learning process;
- Discover personality traits and needs is the class;
- Choose optimal differentiation and task management in the classroom;
- Raise students’ self-esteem to be successful in class;
- Develop soft skills (communication, problem-solving, decision making, teamwork, adaptability, critical thinking, and creativity);
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult,);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers,
- Educational guides.
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.