Course concept: Eniko Gaspar
As educators in the 21st Century, no matter how much experience we have in teaching, we are facing new challenges in the classroom and school.
Children and parents expect teachers to be able to take on new roles as educational experts who teach and facilitate personal growth. More than that, new media and technology are conditioning teachers’ roles by challenging them to create innovative and transformative activities in order to find new solutions for effective learning and teaching. In addition to all these requests, classroom management and bullying requires a complete set of skills which demand teachers to assume new roles and to adapt to the needs of the new generations of students in the classroom.
This course offers the opportunity to share and handle situations in which teachers must handle new challenges and apply soft skills efficiently in teaching and class management.
By attending this course, you will have the opportunity to find solutions to better face new challenges brought by changing environments, cultural differences as well as the continuous development of technology and help you discover efficient resources to handle them in order to be a competent teacher and classroom manager.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Gain an overview of the most significant new challenges that teachers face in the 21st century
- Update your pedagogical tools, competences and knowledge as a modern teacher
- Have the chance to find common challenging situations and ways to resolve them together
- Managing and preventing conflicts and learning how to build self-confidence and tolerance
- Exchange good practices and discuss challenges with participants and the course trainers
- Help to prevent and fight bullying within the school
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors;
- Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
Head teacher of school innovation courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.