Are you looking to start your French language journey? Do you want to learn about French culture beyond the textbook? If yes, this course is for you!
With this French language and culture course for beginners, you will have the chance to learn proper French and get an insight into the rich French culture. You will be able to observe different teaching methods and broaden your understanding of your profession.
The course includes 20 hours of morning language lessons tailored to your skill level and needs, whether you are a complete beginner or have some prior knowledge. In the afternoons, you will engage in cultural activities, guided tours, and excursions that will immerse you in the French culture.
By the end of this course, you will have gained a deeper understanding of the French language and culture through firsthand experiences and guidance from local professional tutors. You will leave with new tools to enhance your teaching skills, a fresh perspective on your profession, and the ability to compare different learning and teaching methods.
The course will help the participants to:
- Enhance their speaking and listening skills in French;
- Build a foundation for understanding and using basic French grammar and vocabulary;
- Develop their confidence in using the French language in everyday situations;
- Gain an introduction to French culture, including customs and traditions;
- Acquire hands-on experience in practicing their language skills through interactive activities and exercises..
Day 1 – Course introduction & setting goals
- Introduction to the course, the school, and the external week activities;
- Presentations of the participants’ schools;
- Identification of needs and goals for each participant and relevant populations.
Day 2, 3, 4 & 5 – French grammar and conversation for beginners
Day 6 – Course closure and cultural activities
- Course evaluation: round-up of acquired competencies, feedback, and discussion;
- Awarding of the course Certificate of Attendance;
- Excursion and other external cultural activities.