Concept by: Marta Mandolini
The course takes a contemporary approach to travel and discover a new environment, introducing participants to Experiential Travel as well as Environmental and Tourism Psychology through experiencing the city of Barcelona in a dynamic way.
By bringing our attention, memory, perception, movement and feelings to key aspects of the city, participants will learn how experiencing an environment in an unusual way can be a great tool to maintain their students’ attention and to stimulate their motivation and interest in learning.
Each lesson includes a theoretical section (slides, case presentation, talk) and a practical section (group exercises, personal activities).
Participants will be involved in an active learning process, focusing on personal experience and self-expression, combining cognitive and emotional elements. In this way the learning process is made easier and the course content will be better retained by the participants.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Participate in a contemporary approach to travel programming while discovering a new environment;
- Design an appropriate travel program/lessons to facilitate students’ attention, memory, perception, movement and feelings towards new experiences, both abroad and at home.
- Discover how experiential travel can be a strong resource to integrate the objectives of your school into the right travel experience.
- Become aware of the positive effects of a personal and real tourist experience from a holistic/well-being perspective.
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
- Teacher trainers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of Arts and Wellbeing Courses: Susan Gagliano
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.