Concept by: Eniko Gaspar
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝟐𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
European Projects represent a significant opportunity for schools from EU-member countries to improve and keep pace with innovation. They generate organizational and personal development as they create opportunities to grow a network, to develop outputs, to share practices, to learn new methods, and to transform weaknesses and opportunities into strengths. However, gaining access to EU funding, and then managing a European project is highly challenging, and requires the possession of a full package of skills and knowledge.
The main objective of this course is to equip participants with such practical expertise to prepare them at the best for planning, writing, winning, and then successfully implementing European Projects.
Participants will be familiarized with the several opportunities offered by European projects to educational institutions of any level, and in particular with the world of the Erasmus Programme. They will learn how to choose the funding scheme that best applies to the needs of their school or organization, and receive training on how to write successful proposals by gaining a deeper knowledge about the success award criteria followed by evaluators and about how to put together a proposal to reach high points at evaluation (e.g. build up a partnership, identify needs and link them to SMART objectives, plan which activities are proper for reaching the objectives, task sharing within the partnership, set up project milestones and impact indicators, plan follow-up, dissemination and exploitation properly).
The course will also introduce participants to specific tools of Project Management to effectively administer their funded projects (e.g. developing management, evaluation and dissemination plans; budgeting tips and tools; efficient communication tools; online project management platforms; monitoring and reporting tips and tricks). By the end of the course, participants will have all the necessary competence to start planning at best the future of your school.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Be familiar with the main EU funding mechanisms with special attention on the field of education;
- Go through all the main project phases starting from having a project idea to writing a proposal which fulfills the requested success award criteria;
- Be able to understand the process evaluators follow when rating the proposals;
- Learn techniques to manage stakeholders;
- Learn to use free online project management tools;
- Be able to outline the most important project-related plans;
- Gain more confidence in writing and implementing projects.
- Company staff;
- Government & policymakers;
- Headteachers, principals, and managers of schools;
- Higher education institution staff;
- Non-governmental organization staff;
- Recent graduates / Students;
- Regional and local authorities;
- School management;
Head teacher of School Innovation Courses: Alessandro Pumpo
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.