We have designed the Europass Diploma “Expert in the European Excellence for Education” for educators and members of Foreign Schools, Academies, and Universities who want to discover the best of what Europe can offer in the sector of education. Over the last century, Europe has generated many approaches which move beyond the explored borders of their contemporary pedagogical theories. Moreover, different school systems in different countries have proposed alternative strategies to universal challenges in education.
The Europass Diploma for the Expert in the European Excellence for Education will help you discover brilliant approaches used within several European countries to deal with crucial issues regarding child development and education. You will have the chance to explore the benefits that these excellencies provide when they are successfully integrated into the national education systems. In particular, you will learn about:
- the Finnish school system designed to promote students’ wellbeing;
- the Finnish school system for students with special education needs;
- the German dual system for vocational education and training;
- The Italian school of Pedagogy: Maria Montessori, the Reggio Emilia System by Loris Malaguzzi, and Contemporary Approaches to pre-School Education;
- the Italian inclusive approach for students with special education needs;
- (from a wider perspective) the American approach to theater as an educational tool;
- Holistic Approaches to Early Years Education.
Once you achieve this diploma, you will have explored a variety of methods to shape inclusive education systems, and you will feel inspired by European good practices that have been designed to promote a young student’s healthy growth and wellbeing.
- Length: 4 weeks, 100 hours of lessons;
- Price: 1400€;
- Location: Barcelona, Berlin, Dublin, and Florence;
- Dates: on request;
- 1-month study program with a weekly assessment of the learning progress.
- Yearly subscription to all Europass Teacher Academy Online self-paced courses;
- Weekly cultural activities.
- Europass Diploma awarded at the end of the training, reporting the modules studied and the trainee’s final mark;
- Certification of the learning outcomes according to the standards of the Europass Certificate Supplement;
- Certification of the learning outcomes according to the standards of the European Credit system for Vocational Education and Training (ECVET).
What are the Europass’ Diplomas?
While our one-week courses usually focus on specific topics and methodologies, the Europass Diploma is awarded after a one-month-long training course. In this time, participants will tackle the challenges and needs that they come across in their daily work, and master a whole set of strategies to manage them more successfully. By the end of the Diploma, they will have turned into real experts in the field selected for their training.
Because of the depth of the certified competence, taking a Europass Diploma is more demanding than following our one-week courses. While these simply provide a Certificate of Attendance, the Europass Diploma will assess the trainees’ individual learning at the end of each week, and award a final Certificate reporting their final mark. Good teachers are also curious students: are you ready to take up the challenge?