Suggested English Proficiency Level: ELEMENTARY or INTERMEDIATE
Are you a teacher looking to strengthen your English language skills, whether for personal or professional reasons? Then this is the course for you!
With a native English speaker for a teacher, you will participate in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities, in order to practice your English while familiarizing yourself with a new place. Explore the local culture and history, engage in dialogue on topics of relevant interest to teachers, and gain confidence in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Meet educators from other countries and make lasting connections to continue practicing your English even after completing the course.
Classes will be tailored to your language level, interests, and needs.
In 20 hours of lessons, you will:
- Improve your English vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and conversational skills;
- Participate in innovative Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities;
- Immerse yourself in local history and culture;
- Meet teachers from other countries in Europe and around the world;
- Acquire first-hand experience as a student to refresh your perspective as a teacher.
- Career officers, educational guides and counselors;
- Headteachers, principals, and managers of schools;
- Higher education institution staff;
- Teachers & school staff: pre-school; primary school; secondary school; adult education.
Head teacher of Languages Courses: Sheila Corwin
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will do our best to answer your questions as soon as possible.