Are you a teacher looking to strengthen your English language skills, whether for personal or professional reasons? Then this is the course for you!
With a native English speaker for a teacher, you will participate in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities, in order to practice your English while familiarizing yourself with a new place. Explore the local culture and history, engage in dialogue on topics of relevant interest to teachers, and gain confidence in reading, writing, and speaking the English language. Meet educators from other countries and make lasting connections to continue practicing your English even after completing the course.
Classes will be tailored to your language level, interests, and needs.
Suggested English Proficiency Level: ELEMENTARY or INTERMEDIATE
In 20 hours of lessons, you will:
- Improve your English vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation, and conversational skills;
- Participate in innovative Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) activities;
- Immerse yourself in local history and culture;
- Meet teachers from other countries in Europe and around the world;
- Acquire first-hand experience as a student to refresh your perspective as a teacher.