We now thrive in a culture of innovation. For our children, that means more than half of the jobs they will pursue do not even exist yet. It’s critical we teach our children that their secret to success is no longer about content knowledge and conformity—it’s about preparing them to be successful in an unknown future.
This course explores how we can provide children with the essential skills and practice they will need for careers as they revolutionize over time.
Participants will understand how to value process over product, develop and evaluate children’s abilities and attitudes as well as their achievements and understand how to implement the ‘four Cs’: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity into classroom activities.
Positive school climate, real cohesiveness and motivation have a great impact on children’s approach to learning and outcomes. As teachers, we need to learn how to provide them with these tools to navigate our changing world.
The course will help the participants to understand how to:
- Support and celebrate failure that leads to progress.
- Give choice and voice from early childhood
- Build teams and celebrate the success of others
- Use the key competencies to develop learning skills
- Create a positive school atmosphere through project work and TBL
- Help children work in groups and take decisions
- Implement self and peer evaluation
- Primary and Infant school Teachers
- Headteachers; School Managers;
- Teachers in Training
Head teacher of classroom management courses: Ilaria Barbieri
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.