We now thrive in a culture of innovation. For our children, that means more than half of the jobs they will pursue do not even exist yet. It’s critical we teach our children that their secret to success is no longer about content knowledge and conformity—it’s about preparing them to be successful in an unknown future.
This course explores how we can provide children with the essential skills and practice they will need for careers as they revolutionize over time.
Participants will understand how to value process over product, develop and evaluate children’s abilities and attitudes as well as their achievements and understand how to implement the ‘four Cs’: critical thinking, collaboration, communication, and creativity into classroom activities.
Positive school climate, real cohesiveness and motivation have a great impact on children’s approach to learning and outcomes. As teachers, we need to learn how to provide them with these tools to navigate our changing world.
- How to support and celebrate failure that leads to progress.
- How to give choice and voice from early childhood
- How to build teams and celebrate the success of others
- How to use the key competences to develop learning skills
- How to adapt and manage coursebook exercises to be more creative and communicative
- How to create a positive school atmosphere through project work and TBL
- How to help children work in groups and take decisions
- How to implement self and peer evaluation
- Primary and Infant school Teachers
- Headteachers; School Managers;
- Teachers in Training