Concept by: Robert Schwamborn
SUGGESTED COMPUTER PROFICIENCY: BASIC
The course has been created for teachers who wish to learn more about the use of IT and communication technology in their classrooms.
Participants will take part in small practical group tasks which will
show them how to incorporate technology into their lessons to make them
more effective and enjoyable. Emphasis will be placed on the most
popular social media, as well as on new Web platforms for education.
We will also learn about privacy and the safe use of social media, student versus teacher roles and digital classroom management.
By the end of this course, participants will know how to use social networking platforms and web 2.0 to share their work, create groups, use free resources and apps, and cooperate with others online.
|The course will help the participants to:|
- Use Social Media in the classroom: managing groups, interacting, communicating, sharing materials;
- Make great visual presentations; practice and improve their presentation and communication skills;
- Manage a virtual classroom, send assignments, search and share useful materials, communicate with students and parents;
- Create their personal teaching blog; teach their students how to use blogs to create portfolios and to develop learning autonomy;
- Motivating students through serious digital games, create and proposing online quizzes;
- Build awareness about ethical issues related to Social Media and Web Platforms.
- Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs;
- Teacher trainers;
- Careers officers;
- Managers of schools.
Head teacher of ICT Courses: Iacopo Falciani
Do you want to take more than one course? Build your own 2-week Course!
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (email@example.com or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.