A 20 hour Advanced TEFL certificate course for Weekend TEFL graduates or already practicing language teachers in collaboration with Teaching English in Italy.
The Advanced TEFL Weekend course is a follow up course to the Weekend TEFL and includes all new materials and activities. It has been created for English or other language teachers who are seeking to improve upon their current teaching practices and/or gain higher level competences in language teaching.
In just one weekend, you’ll learn more about warm-up activities, student-centered learning, communication through interaction, pair and group work review, Task Based Learning (TBL), ideas for teaching Pronunciation, Content Language Integrated Learning (CLIL), Content Based Instruction (CBI), Contextualized Grammar and Activities, Classroom Management Solutions, Feedback, Assessment, Rubric Development, and Peer Observation.
If you are ready for more training in the teaching of the English language, this course will involve you in the learning of advanced skills and knowledge in the field of Second Language Acquisition (SLA). Although this course is for English language teachers, it is also useful for those who teach other languages. Join us and continue your language teacher training journey!
10 reasons to sign up
- Earn an Advanced TEFL Certificate (20 hours) and gain higher competences
- Learn about advanced teaching approaches and methods
- Engage in presentation practice with peers and receive valuable feedback
- Go above and beyond what you’ve learned in a basic TEFL course
- Gain access to new materials, resources, and teaching formulas
- Meet experienced teachers and work with an expert trainer
- Learn about professional development opportunities and memberships
- Pay a very affordable price for great training and one-of-a-kind teaching materials
- Become a more effective (and engaging) language teacher that students adore
- Come to a convenient downtown location in Florence for training
Head teacher of Languages Courses: Sheila Corwin
Is there any doubt you want to clarify? Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook); we will try to answer all your questions as soon as possible.