Academic Director and Teacher Trainer in Florence. Trainer of the online course “Complete Guide to Erasmus+ 2021-2027: Opportunities for All Schools” and creator of the self-paced course “The New 2021-2027 Erasmus+ Programme Made Easy“.
- Born in Florence, Italy
- Degree in Philosophy from the University of Florence and Erasmus student at the Technische Universitaet in Dresden, Germany
- PhD in Computer Science, Mathematical Logic, and Cognitive Sciences from the University of Siena, Italy
- Visiting Fellow at the Rühr Universität Bochum,Germany, the University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, and the University of Massachusetts, USA.
- Visiting Assistant Professor at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey
- Teacher Trainer at Europass since 2019