Teacher Trainer for the courses: The Art of Connecting: Communication Skills Training for Teachers, School Counselors and Education Administrators; Discussion Tools for Teaching and Learning ; American Acting Techniques for Teachers and Students; Making Theatre with Adolescents: Listening Deeply to Young People’s Lives; Two-Week Drama in Education + American Acting Technique Intensive for all Subject Teachers; Two-Week Communication Skills Bootcamp for All Staff.
- Born in Havana, Cuba; raised in the New York City metropolitan area.
- Degree in Mass Communication from The University of Vermont
- Graduate of The Neighborhood Playhouse School of Theater, student of Sanford Meisner
- Masters and PhD in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, California
- 40 years of experience as professional Actor/Director/Teacher of Theatre, Film, and Television
- Creator and Designer, The Art of Connecting course, The School of Visual Arts, New York City
- Professor of Film, Columbia University Graduate Film School, New York City
- 25 years of experience teaching a mutual understanding approach to life and art – to teachers, military trainers, artists, teenagers, government workers, and international media executives
- Teacher Trainer at Europass since 2018.
Do you want to find more about José? This is his blog interview, enjoy it!