A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course about Gamification in Education (available in Florence, Dublin and Berlin)
It is a truth (almost) universally acknowledged that teachers should make available activities that are able to involve students in learning. Games and digital tools are terrains that educators must explore to move in that direction. Games and technology represent perfect environments to facilitate exploration, learning-by-doing and a more immediate acquisition of knowledge and skills.
Reaching (learning) goals is an intrinsic component of games when used in education. While playing, students can sometimes learn without even realising it! Fun and engagement are the background on which abilities and understanding are constructed. Theory and practice are smoothly integrated in the process of solving issues within the scope of a game.
By the end of the course, participants will have understood how learning chances, learning reinforcements, stimuli, autonomy, collaboration are part of game based learning. They will be able to appreciate the pros and cons connected to different techniques. They will be confident in selecting the best game-based activities depending on their teaching goals and their students’ needs.
Guided city tours and an excursion will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Teacher trainers; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools/organisations offering adult education.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week (Mon -Sat);
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Dates 2018: 03 - 08 September; 01 - 06 October; 05 - 10 November; 03 - 08 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00