An ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course available in Florence.
This Erasmus+ course has been created for teachers who want to learn more about managing an effective and up to date classroom that encourages participation and engaged learning using the latest techniques.
The first week will provide participants with thorough expertise about how to promote a student-centred learning environment. Student-centred methods sustain both students’ autonomy and cooperation. They also facilitate short and long-term memory, critical thinking, problem-solving skills, self-confidence and motivation.
During the second week of the course, participants will focus on how audio-visual tools can support students and teachers’ involvement: participants will actively learn how to manage audio-visual resources (photos, movies, music clips, documentaries, new videos...) to teach their subjects in a more effective way.
By the end of the course, participants will take away ideas about practical, innovative solution to apply in their classrooms: the Flipped Classroom, Project-Based Learning, Problem-Based Learning, Case-Based Instruction, Discovery Learning, Photo and Video management, creation of Video projects for educational purposes (writing scripts, shooting, editing, dubbing and adding subtitles).
Follow the calendar of the upcoming confirmed course sessions on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); - Teacher trainers; Careers officers, - Headteachers; principals; managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 2 weeks: Mon - Fri
- Number of participants: max. 10;
- Set Dates 2018: 29 January - 09 February; 05 - 16 February; 26 February - 09 March; 26 March - 06 April; 28 May - 08 June; 25 June - 06 July; 16 - 27 July; 27 August - 07 September; 24 September - 05 October; 15 - 26 October; 26 November - 07 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 820,00