1 week refresher course for Language Teachers whithin the framework of the ERASMUS + Program
The course has been created for language teachers who want to learn more about effective student centered teaching methods and develop their knowledge about current language teaching approaches.
Participants will learn more about incorporating Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) methodology into their lessons and participate in pair and group work. Emphasis will be placed on Task Based Learning, the use of authentic materials and realia, student versus teacher roles, group and pair work, class management.
By the end of the course participants will have learned how to maintain student motivation and how to create and maintain an effective learning environment in the classroom. Particular attention will be given to the sharing of different teaching experiences and practices.
Guided city tours and a one day excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Language Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Language Teacher trainers; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week (Mon - Sat);
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 02 - 07 April; 07 - 12 May; 04 - 09 June; 02 - 07 July; 30 July - 04 August; 13 - 18 August; 03 - 08 September; 01 - 06 October; 05 -10 November; 03 - 08 December.
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00