1 week (6 days) ERASMUS + course about CLIL methodologies for teachers of all subjects, available in Florence
This engaging and fun course uses the city of Florence as content and aims at developing academic and language teachers’ knowledge of planning, preparing, and implementing reading, writing, listening, and speaking activities for non-native speakers of a language in their classrooms. It also takes a multidisciplinary approach to understanding CLIL (or content based) methodology and introduces course participants to how the theory of teaching through specific course content (academic or otherwise) can relate to their own classroom practice.
This course includes activity planning, CLIL resources, and aids in the creation of materials for second or foreign language learners.
By the end of the course, participants will learn the key principles of material development and integrating attractive content into effective teaching. They will also feel more confident with teaching their subjects to non-native speakers, Participants will also leave Florence having learned more about the history, people, and places that have made the city of Florence a one of a kind city with a very unique past and present.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Teachers (primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs); Careers officers, educational guides and counsellors; Headteachers; principals.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week, Mon - Sat;
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 18 - 23 June; 09 - 14 July; 16 - 21 July; 20 - 25 August; 17 - 22 September; 08 - 13 October; 15 - 20 October; 19 - 24 November; 17 - 22 December.
- Dates 2019: The course will start the third Monday of each month.
- Cultural activities included: Daily excursions to important places that relate to course content every day of the week.
- Price: € 480,00