A 1 Week ERASMUS+ Teacher Training Course for English Language Teachers available in Florence.
The course has been created for English language teachers who want to update their teaching skills and meet other language teachers from around Europe. Teachers of other languages besides English are also welcome.
Course participants will engage in the creation and sharing of effective student centered teaching methods through fun activities and tasks with the intention of developing their current knowledge and language teaching approach.
Participants will also collaborate and share their different teaching experiences and practices through interactive activities. They will incorporate Communicative Language Teaching (CLT), Task Based Learning, Content Integrated Language Learning (CLIL), and authentic materials integrating all four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking). Finally, course participants will gain a deeper understanding of student versus teacher roles and become more effective in dealing with class management issues.
By the end of the course participants will have learned how to maintain student motivation and how to create and maintain an effective and stimulating learning environment in the classroom.
Guided city tours and a one day excursion (usually on Saturday) will also be part of the programme.
Find out our upcoming confirmed courses here
Follow our activities on our Facebook Page
- Language Teachers: primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs; Language Teacher trainers; Headteachers; Principals; Managers of schools.
course details - Florence
- Length of the course: 1 week (Mon - Sat);
- Number of participants: max. 12;
- Next Dates 2018: 02 - 07 July; 30 July - 04 August; 13 - 18 August; 03 - 08 September; 01 - 06 October; 05 -10 November; 03 - 08 December.
- Set Dates 2019: The course starts the first Monday of each month;
- Cultural activities included: 2 Florence Guided Tours and 1 day Tuscan Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: € 480,00